Different fractions, depending on the chosen process of crushing, separation and the type of sieve surfaces are obtained in the recycling operations of the metallurgical slag.
Main products with high iron content - about 95 %
- sprues /scrapings/ 20/150 - large-scale scrap with sizes from 20 to 150 mm
- sprues /scrapings/ 150/500 - large-scale scrap with sizes from 150 to 500 mm
The chemical analysis of these products shows high iron content (about 95 %), which determines their demand from metallurgical plants.
Products with an iron content of 60 – 65 % /iron-containing raw materials/:
- Mill scales 0/8 - Mill scales with sizes from 0 to 8 mm
- Mill scales 8/20 – Mill scales with sizes from 8 - 18 mm
The identified characteristics of the chemical analysis of these products - about 60 - 65 percentage of iron - makes them applicable to blasting production.
The non-ferrous slag is screened with sieves of different sizes, resulting in the obtaining of inert material in the following fractions:
- slag 0/12 - inert material with dimensions from 0 to 12 mm;
- slag 12/120 - inert material with dimensions from 12 to 120 mm;
- slag 120/250 - inert material with dimensions from 120 to 250 mm;