Feed Kitchen sub-facility which is part of the newly built production site Silo Facility with Feed Kitchen under Measure 121 "Modernization of Agricultural Holdings" has a gross construction area of 708.14 sq.m. and consists of a Feed mill, Warehouse for soft grain products, Warehouse for Finished Products and an Office Administration and Household Building.
The feed mill has a total output of 3 (three) tons per hour and consists of the following modules: connection to the Grain Storage Facility; unloader for hoppers loading; vertical and horizontal transport system; metal bunkers for grain and corn; metal bunkers for sunflower and soybean meal; aspiration; control panel for remote monitoring and management of the operating cycles in the feed mill and the parameters of the stored feed components.
For the proper organization of the production activity, constant monitoring is carried out, which includes permanent supervision and verification for:
The proper functioning of the electronic reporting system and the dosing of raw materials;
- Cleanness of magnetic separators;
- Homogenisation of feed;
- Organization of work to prevent contamination of feed;
- Proper storage of raw materials and feed in a production hall;
- Organization of the work and the sanitary and hygienic maintenance of the enterprise;
- Maintainance of personal hygiene;
- Traceability of production and management of non-compliant products;
- Labeling of finished products.
VDK-DAPALIS LTD respects strictly and responsibly the company's implemented Process Management System - production of compound feedingstuffs - in accordance with the HACCP requirements (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points), adopted by the CODEX Alimentarius Commission), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), ISO 22000:2005 (Food Safety Management System), ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System).